Sunday, June 22, 2014

Some questions

Just a small break in my vegas posts. The biggest reason I have not updated Jen's blog lately is because the times I am angry enough to write the posts are not at times that I am able to write. I need to be angry or sad in order to write because those are the feelings I get when I write them and who wants to feel that way when you having a good day..

While I do not want to write about my son here (hence jen blog) I came to realize I would like to write about the pedophile. He is now out if jail and I have not slept before 2am since (even with 2, 5mg melatonin) with Thursday being the exception.  I took 10 mg slow relese and a 5 mg fast release because I knew I needed a good sleep for CHER (amaze balls and Cyndi Lauper is super funny) but then was after 4am last night after the show before I fell asleep and it is now 3am today.

Would you like to know that story besides the tidbits I posted about? It is a doozy, one I dealt with that bit me in the ass 3 weeks after my wedding and 4 weeks before my honeymoon.  One I believe had a huge impact on the mood for that trip. If not I can keep them in drafts. I will not speak about specific acts, that is a bit more than needs to be shared.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds awful, I Definitly need sleep. I think you should share whatever you can it helps to get it out and discuss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya it can help. I forgot i can blog from my phone (which is what i did last night) but i have to spell check much more, i hit the wrong buttons constantly lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have a voice-activated app? maybe you could record it, it would put it into text, and then you could just clean it up.

    do I want to read about a pedophile? not particularly. am I interested in what makes my blog buddy who she is? most definitely. if you think it might help, go for it. if someone can't handle it, they can choose not to read. mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. No i don't mum.

    Not exactly the way you are thinking, but it will explain a lot of things. It shouldn't have tons of detail or be too vulgar. It will play into my struggle right now though majorly.

    ReplyDelete