Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My mom

Quick update, today is moving day & this is the day from hell. Letting my son go to the reunion, i got a note stating i will get time with him. It was going to be from wednesday until sunday as i have that weekend anyways but i am now flying out to prince george tomorrow, my mom was flown their by air ambulance today. She had exploratory day surgery on monday, they found lesions on her intestine. Went back to hospital that night because she was in tremendous pain & they admitted her. Last night they had to do emergency surgery, i guess the knicked her bowel & fluid leaked into her lungs. She was taken to icu & was supposed to be kept under heavy sedation (medically induced coma basically) & on oxygen because she is having troubles breathing. My sister is taking the bus from vancouver & will be there in the am, i am flying in the evening so that i can see my son before i go & help g a bit more, he will be left with a lot to do by himself but he told me to go. We can't afford it but money is replaceable, people are not.

I do not know when i am coming back, thank god i do not have a job to worry about right now. I will come home when she is better. I may or may not update the blog, not sure, prayers are welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Of course! Plenty of prayers are being sent your way. I hope everything turns out O.K. and your mom can come home soon.

    Just update us whenever you can and let us know how she's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will Jenn ty. I am taking my laptop, you will have fb updates if nothing else, i can do those with my phone lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness I am so sorry to hear about your mother's condition. Both of you are in my prayers.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete