Wednesday, December 8, 2010

i think it is time

Lately i have been going through alot of things, most of them all fall back to one common event in my life. I have decided to try blogging because i follow alot of blogs & this is a great community. I am going to try a daily post but i can't commit to that fully as things come up & i see people get ripped apart for not following schedule, though i do not think that it works the same for non-fiction blogs but i do not want to take that chance lol.

I am going to have to give you guys background information in order for anyone to follow me, it will take a few posts for that, let me tell you i am & will be 100% honest, my bf can confirm i do not lie in real life, i will not on here, that is actually one of my worst qualities i think, is the fact i tell people way more than they need to know. I over explain, i am crass, i tell it how it is, i will say what i want without thinking about feelings on here, now that doesn't mean i do not care about people but my dealings & what iam going through will be raw, i do not nor will i ever sugar coat something because i feel i will get blasted.

I am doing this to help me, i will post every comment i get as long as it is not completely bashing me, i can take advice, i can accept people have a different opinion than me, i will respond to both the good & bad, maybe get into a healthy debate, either in a post or in comments. I am not just one that is saying that, in time you will see, but i WILL NOT be posting insulting comments, by that i mean the ones that are soooooo rude you just want to slap them. I AM looking for advice, or just a shoulder (virtual), i gave up most of my friends because i have high standards, that sounds worse than it really is, i just expect people to give what i do & i refuse to be used.

Come with me on my journey, i hope you can look at this with an open mind as i have lots to say, some you will not always understand & i ramble, i do not go in order of events necisarily depending what is on my mind but i will try my best.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome intro! I can't wait to follow along!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin, of course i couldn't have a more fitting follower for my first post. I have to stop myself from getting carried away today lol.

    ReplyDelete