Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pictures

That is my pillow mommy, not yours! He loves my pillow and tries to steal it often. He has his own but never brings it upstairs
purple underneath, sparkly purple on top. the pic doesn't do it justice
He had been bad, here he is sucking up
The minute daddy sits down bear is full out on him.....he is 75 pounds. LOL
New baby :)
this is what happens when you ask your son to take a picture of you with said baby, he takes a selfie lol.
No room for you mom, i took your place
Ever since my mom went home he was obsessed with that ball........even sleeping with it
The last of my 3 birthday cakes, with happy birthday (french canadian way) 
The only one I bought, wanted an ice cream cake
Surprise cake an aunt got me
Flowers from my son & mom

I stopped at this because it seemed like so many pics when i added them from my phone (put the post to draft) but i guess it is not that many. I have 2 other posts in drafts plus my big news one still to write, but no one seems interested so not sure when i will post them. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. A 75-lb lap dog! What more can you ask for. Austin is a goof!!

    Back to the previous post and my question about tribal days, do you have a lot of native americans (if that's the right name) where you live? I guess so if there is such a huge event. That sounds really neat. Do you have any native American in your ancestory? mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mum, yup 75 pound lap dog who is about to be very sad and he don't know it yet (explain later).

    There are a lot of natives where i live, i love their history and culture. Unfortunately i live in the middle of 4 reserves and they are not very good ones.

    My town has a lot of crime and most of them have a bad name.

    Even at tribal days you have to be careful, they will steal all the condiments, napkins, anything they can get their hands on.

    I love pow wows and think the costumes are beautiful. I just wish more would care the same way about their culture and themselves.

    ReplyDelete