Sunday, May 24, 2015

Luke Bryan

Was fricken amazing!!! i knew every single song. I did have fun but i do have to say.........being in the stands it just wasn't the same. Not even close to the same atmosphere as on the floor.We had great viewing seats though. I wish i could have afforded to go again. There was a special $50 to go to the states see his show and come back but i didn't have the extra cash. If you want a great show definitely go see him!! Dustin Lynch and Randy Houser were really good as well. I will recap RBC cup on it's own.

I am ready!

Selfie time :)

One stage is right in front of us. 

Dustin Lynch

Randy Houser

The crowd. He sold out 2 shows. 

Drink a beer. One of the most potent songs of the night. Nothing like 13,000 singing together.


I just watched all my videos and i really wish i could go back lol.

For whatever reason this is now typing in the middle. Ah well.

It is shaping up to be a busy summer. I have 1 free weekend between now and July 11th and that is the middle of June.

I have a social in 2 weeks. We are then going to Edmonton 2 weeks later. I have a bridal shower the weekend after then a wedding the weekend after that. Another wedding 3 weeks later and then Potato fest 2 weeks later.

I am loving it though. 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like your having a blast! My daughter and I go to see him first week of June, so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will have a blast! i did have a great time. I felt like i needed a second show when i was done though and i have never walked away from a concert feeling like that lol.

    He is one of the most down to earth people i have heard of in country music and i love that he is so devoted to his wife and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your outfit. You looked great! mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I figured out how to reply to comments directly so now it is much easier to know who i am talking to LOL.

      Delete