Saturday, August 18, 2012

and we are off

to Florida!!! Well almost lol. We go to the city in about 11 hours. 29 hours from right now (7:40 am Sunday morning) we will be leaving :)

I shouldn't be up. After work yesterday i didn't even get home till 1 am, then i tried to go to bed @ 3, i was upset for various reasons, i was still up @ 4 thinking of the load of dishes in the sink (i did one when i came home) & the laundry to fold i knew i had to get up. I wouldn't settle until it was done, which reminds me i need to get the dishwasher going. I am sure my brother won't & that would be some gross dishes when we got back.

I then finally was able to sleep @ 5:30, but only a few hours as i had some apts before work today so i started running around @ noon but vacuumed my car & picked up the dog poop. I had to work again & it was fairly busy & i was training. i started running out of steam about 9:30 but now i have it again because of all the stuff yet to do, seems like tons but probably isn't. No time for computer though :(. I am definitely taking the melatonin tonight so i get a good sleep.

I won't be posting while away, the ipod does not like to do posts. See you all later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment