Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Negligent

Sorry i haven't posted lately. I have been working a lot & really tired. I have wanted to post a couple times but had no energy to write lol.

So it looks like this has worked, she hasn't been on the blog since August 2nd!!!

We go to florida this weekend!!! I can't believe how fast it is coming along. Saturday we go to the city, have to go way earlier than planned because my cousin has a wedding & none of us realised it was then until the other day. The crappy thing about this is i now have to get up early to make sure everything is done & ready to go.

I told G he is going to want to spike my drink with melatonin (what i use to sleep) by 7pm because i am going to be so antsy sitting in a hotel room since 2pm counting down the minutes lol.

I am also extremely excited to finally meet my first blogger friend! Jen is my twin, seriously. She has also kept me sane these last few months. She is the person i have leaned on besides my husband. It is nice to have someone there who thinks like you so you know they will just "get it".

I am hoping to have the next post up on the wedding blog before we leave but i can't make promises. I am off tomorrow but have a lot to get done, i work thursday & friday until 11pm so not a lot of time, plus i can't do it with pics at work.  It is almost 2 am so i am bushed.

That is it for now, i probably won't take many pics in florida since i bought their photography package but i will try to do a post trip report as well.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome you get to meet Jen :-) Have great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww ty hon!!!! *hugs* I can't wait to finally meet my long lost twin too!!! :) This may make me sound stupid lol, but I didn't realize what an impact I had on you. Hmm maybe impact isn't the right word... but hopefully you know what I mean. (impact.. helpful.. whatever lol)

    Ty for the kind words, you def made me smile :) ♥♥♥♥

    Oh and you will NOT take any pics of me lol Ok.. maybe 1.. but no posting them. I look like a rhino in jeans when my pic is taken :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dido, i think it is awesome too!

    Jen dress for success baby cause pics will be taken, doesn't have to be full body :P

    Impact fits! Doesn't make you sound stupid at all. I have never said it before.

    ReplyDelete