Thursday, October 4, 2012

200th post!

Wow it has been 2 weeks since i've posted. Work has been crazy stupid but my check should be good lol.

I am thinking of making this blog public again soon to see if someone is still trying to watch me.

Bear has been a lil shit, into everything. Eating things he shouldn't be eating. I don't know if i mentioned this but we had to buy him a kennel when we got back from florida.

I have a new post up on the wedding blog. I am working the next 4 days & once i am sure a few ppl have seen it i will continue. I won't let it go almost a month this time.

We took his parents to red lobster sunday for unlimited shrimp. They loved it, it was a great date.

I bought my halloween costume then for this social we are going to for our local Animal welfare club. It struggles but is starting to finally get somewhere. The band that played at our wedding will be there. It will be nice to hear them again. I am all up for supporting a good cause. This place gets packed. I will make sure to take pics of my costume. I think i will be pretty hot with it on but i do not have to wear a jacket & it is better than dressing skeazy. My husband wouldn't like that anyways.

Work is still a bunch of silly shifts so i may not have much to say for a few days at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment