Friday, January 10, 2014

2014!!!

Sorry for kinda disappearing there. I didn't feel like anyone would really notice but we have been going through a lot lately and i did not want to write until i was in a better place. I have 2mg of ativan(lorazipam) in my system right now so i can at least blame things on the drugs if i say stupid things lol.

I need to do a few updates, Christmas, new years, job etc. but not today.

I sucked it up buttercup and went to the dentist, i have had problems with a tooth that had a filling that has been bothering me off and on for as long as i can remember. I got it when i was 9 and never felt like it was done right. Medicine now though is completing different than it was 25 years ago. I had a bad hospital experience (not a bad dentist one) where i had needle after needle and poked and prodded every way imaginable so now i can't do needles. It doesn't really hurt going to the dentist but i cry soon as i get in that chair, i took the 2 ativan and i still had to squeeze the assistants hand and cried when he put the needle in my mouth. Mind over matter will never change things on this. Now my jaw is exposed by the looks of things, as it was deep so hopefully i don't get dry socket and it heals properly.

My husband hit a deer today and we are pretty sure they are going to write off his car. it was paid for so he has no loan on it but he will still not get much which sucks. It was a good car with only 160kms on it and barely has needed any upkeep so it was low cost for us. It is a shitty situation but what is even worse is that for the future if they do write it off (were pretty much told had no chance but i hold out that tad bit of hope) we will not be getting another one. I have a whole plan that will be beneficial but that means being down to 1 car for 2.5 years. I am the one that is going to lose the msot on that because i will be stuck when he is at work. Everything happens for a reason, my work is about 3 blocks away over 2 sets of train tracks so it is pretty close. I can make it to work fine, but i won't be able to go anywhere till he gets home and sometimes that is pretty late. I will write more about all this later.

I hope everyone had a good christmas and hew years.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, gal. Sorry to hear you've hit a rough patch. Just when you think things are going your way...BAM! I've heard about people with severe needle issues. Those who don't have them typically aren't sympathetic. Once you got settled in with the needle and all I hope it wasn't a horrible experience. Be careful with the dry socket situation. I got them when I had my wisdom teeth out and that was a few weeks of major pain.

    I've been looking for you to write over on the other site that J has. I'm checking regularly.

    Take it easy. Things will turn around. mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mum, i haven't written over there because that is where i am going to write when i am angry, i can't put that stuff over here.

    Ya i got through it lol, it doesn't hurt, it is just the thought. I cried soon as i sat in the chair, i get traumatized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you, gal? Talk to us. mum

    ReplyDelete