I have decided to let you guys get to know me better in a series of posts. I have said many times my biggest blogging pet peeves is bloggers not responding to their followers. That will never be me. With that being said i have new commenters but no new followers, why? lol. I love talking to people. I like to know people. I don't need to be miss popular too big for my britches (not all of them are like that of course, their are some very nice ones). I have been thinking of unfollowing some blogs because their lack of skills when it comes to their readers. They can post every day but have no time for anyone, that sucks. There is nothing worse than feeling ignored. Some respond all the time which is awesome :). I also prefer to know who is actually reading my blog because of events of the last few months. Creepy events.
Is there anything you want to know? These posts won't have finesse. That is not how i roll so i am not gonna pretend to be someone i am not. I ramble lol. I am also not going to get a generic list of questions from other blogs because i like to be original so i will just talk off the top of my head. I will do my about me post in a day or 2. Now for something else...........
I have a way of finding out where people are from who read my blog (don't worry you still have your privacy completely). I was positive my ex best friend who was the one & only person who knew every single thing about me was still reading. I have come to find out she has. I knew she would be as i know her. I have some messages for you.
You made your choice when you acted like a sissy & didn't want to deal with the confrontation after you hurt me so. You could have dealt with it & all would have been fine but no you chose to run. That is not what a true best friend does. End of story, so obviously you did not think of me the way i thought of you. That hurt but meh i am used to shitty people, i just never ever imagined one of those people would be you.
I loved you but you made that bed. Get over it & leave me & my blog alone. I will never forgive you because you were the one person i trusted more than anyone else in this world & on top of backstabbing me you actually betrayed me when you passed on personal sites & posts of mine to others (which by the way the person knew about it anyways).
You did not even bother to admit it or deal with it, you chose to limit my access to your page therefore telling me you didn't care about our 17 year friendship or me, so i chose to block you & never ever speak to you again for any reason. Who knows what other crap you have said about me since you are obviously not a true friend.
You know that i can't forgive deep betrayls. I am over it now, i have no feelings what so ever for you except general sadness that it came to that. I never thought i would have to worry about myself or my blog with you but after what you have done i have too. I will miss you on my wedding day, but i couldn't have you there now if my life depended on it so i am sure i will be fine. There is nothing that can ever be done to repair this friendship so i do not understand why you are still "stalking" my blog?You need to let go & leave me alone.
What did you hope to accomplish? Were you trying to turn my friends against me? Did you honestly think they wouldn't tell me about the crap you pulled. IDK why you were trying to sabatoge things for me but it backfired in a big way didn't it? You were the one who lost out while i still have everything. Karma is a bitch & when it bites it bites hard!. Nope i am not perfect, nor did i handle things perfectly but i am a damn good & loyal friend & i would go to the end of the world & back for my friends. I expect the same, i drop anyone who can't give me that. I would never ever betray someone i care about, not for anything.
I know for a fact you have been reading as there is NO ONE except g & my mother who has this blog from my real life. Nor is there anyone else in that region. I even have your isp provider. I am going to have to see what i can do about blocking you if you don't stop. You may regret what you did (doubt that but i can't figure out why else you are checking up on me) but that doesn't mean shit now. I wish you all the best but i am serious when i say what you did is unforgiveable & the relationship is irreparable (if that is what you even want). I have taken a screen shot & i will go further to prevent you from being able to watch me if i have too. I know your brother is an RCMP officer but that doesn't mean you can break the law. Online stalking is still a criminal offense.
I never meant for this post to go that way. Sorry to the rest of you who had to read that. I meant this to be a happy post then decided to check where people were logging in from (don't worry it doesn't give private info) because i had this "gut feeling" so i needed to put it out there before i continued with my posts. Honestly even with the drama i am an awesome person with a heart of gold, just ask my dog! I will have to post the heartbreaking (to me) news about him tomorrow when i know more. That puppy has really become our life & a major part of our family, he loves us to death & hates when we are seperated. I hope he will be ok.
If you want to comment shitty comments anonymously just know they will not be published & just get deleted. I can get a moderator if i need too who's attitude is just like mine except she will be even more outspoken if i have too. She isn't as nice of me in terms of being polite to ppl who have crapped on me. She is awesome, but she will put anyone in their place & not so nicely. I have nothing left to say & i don't wanna hear anything either. I am very close minded about this. I know i could have worded things a tad better but i was completely right about everything & that is why you didn't want to deal with it. C'est la vie!
Hey bloggers, let me know who you are, introduce yourself! I would love to get to know some of you more.
I hope everyone has a great long weekend (for you usa ppl). As of saturday we will be 5 weeks from the wedding & as of today 4 weeks until my family gets here :). I am sooooooo excited. More of you need to follow as i will NOT be doing any recaps here. I do not want someone who wanted nothing to do with me or my wedding get to glance anything from a distance. Just know it is going awesome & the full 2 day event will be amazing!!!
I know my ex-husband has been reading my blog and it pisses me off SO badly. He's made some not so nice comments (anonymously, which is why I had to stop allowing anonymous comments) and it's just like WHY? Why do people who are in your past have to try to make you miserable in your present? It's RIDICULOUS.
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally agree with what you had to say in your first paragraph. There's a few blogs that I just stopped following because I comment on their blogs all the time and they NEVER respond. What's the point of blogging if you're going to do that? It's so frustrating!
Is he jealous Krysten? D made that choice so why does he feel the need to be pulling that crap. That's pretty immature. He must just be trying to get your blood to boil. I don't know how people can say they love someone but then will do anything they can to hurt you. Must not like that you moved on but you did what you had to do after he hurt you & you seem much happier now. You weren't for a long time! It honestly is pathetic, if they couldn't be bothered with you in real life before (or me) then why the need to follow us now.
ReplyDeleteYa no kidding eh! I know you comment, respond by emails etc & you are pretty popular & work as well, so it CAN be done, sometimes takes time but hey, that's ok, better than ignoring everyone.
I really, really hope your dog is OK. And also, I forgot how to follow your wedding blog. can you email me again? Oh, and as for being a "follower" don't laugh, but I really don't know how... I am a complete moron about blogs. It took me 10 attempts to just leave a comment the first time I tried!
ReplyDeleteHa ha Cher too funny. I will post about him today, thankfully he will be fine.
ReplyDeleteOn the right hand side of the page there is a bunch of things. Under the one that says follow by email you see one that says followers. Click on join this site with google friend connect. You sign into blogger & then get to follow it & new posts will show up in your blog list so you do not have to check for them all the time.
I am happy to share my wedding blog with you, please email me @ austinsmomca@hotmail.com. I need your email address in order to send you the link. Make sure you follow that one though because it is private. Sucks that i have to go to these lengths but safety is important.
I also don't want someone to see such details of a happy time that they chose they wanted no part of. I guess i am immature in that way lol.
Ha ha i can see your first comment but not the 2nd one. I got to read it though because i figure out if i changed the email comments went to i would get them. Hotmail sucks lol.
ReplyDeleteIt's ok to be clueless, we all are about something lol.
When i click on join this site it brings up google, twitter & facebook. Don't do join by email. see if that helps. You shouldn't get any numbers.
ReplyDeleteWELL Missy! That post was a long time coming lol ;)
ReplyDeleteHope Bear is O.K.!!! What exactly happened?
Who's the moderator you are talking about? I can't imagine someone more outspoken than you ;) But sometimes it does help to have someone on the outside of the drama to play referee.. or just to be there to tell ppl off on your behalf lol.
If you're taking applications for the job.. let me know.. I'd like to submit mine lol
Ha ha missy i wonder who that person could be?
ReplyDeleteOrlando better watch out when we get together :)
I will see how it goes. If she stops coming around will be fine but if not..........
I will send the comments to you for approval before i ever see them, but i think i found a way to block her, but i want her to read this post first.
You held back quite a bit :)
Hahaha I wasn't sure you were talking about me or not lol
ReplyDeleteOhh it would be MY pleasure to approve those comments and reply :D
And yea.. I did hold back... for now ;)
after the stats today jen this might be a very real possibility but will see. i dont know whether to be creeped out or not. It is hard when you dont know WHY someone is watch you, especially when you know you can't trust them anymore so you can't tell if they are being malicious or not.
ReplyDelete