Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas decor

Here are my Christmas ornaments. Sorry it took me so long. I was sick for almost 2 weeks then very busy. It is going to be a busy couple months but i am excited. My last concert here is going to be LUKE BRYAN!!! I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I don't gamble, eat out much or do a lot to spend money other than my nail polish collection (which i stopped buying for now). I watch what i buy because there is two things i love MUSIC, and travelling. I LOVE going to concerts (and hockey games).

The tickets were reasonable but omg so so hard to get. It took me 3 days. If i had known it would be so hard i would have paid the $25 for fan club and did their pre-sale. There were 3 other pre-sales before general and they all sold out INSTANTLY, they said 5 seconds. The general was sold out in 1 MINUTE!!! I spent 45 minutes trying though JIC lol. They then announced due to the sheer number of people trying to get tickets still they were putting in a second show. In planning an event i know that they already had this planned, it doesn't work that fast. No biggie. I got up and on Ticketmaster for the 3rd morning in a row (luckily i was given that day off because i worked Friday night).

I couldn't get tickets right away either. I was like OMG not again. I love his music, i only go to concerts when i am going to know a lot of music. I have only been in the stands once in the last 11 years and that was for Katy Perry 4 years ago. I prefer the atmosphere of the floor and standing. FINALLY tickets came up. They were not what i wanted but site line was good and i was not going to lose out. I snatched them up. Already have the second one sold (had it sold before i bought them). I am glad i did because the 2nd show was sold out in minutes and many people i know did not get tickets. They could have successfully sold out 4 shows in the city with how big he is this year lol.

I hope everyone is doing well. I have my good and bad days. I still struggle with this whole pedophile thing, especially now. I will write more about that later.

My ornaments are special. I been collecting ornaments, spoons and hurricane glasses from our travels. My mom and husband have been also buying me ornaments. My other collective habit is tins. I got 3 new ones this year. 
Our family Ornament
Geno's gifts, the post didn't publish last time. Doesn't look like much but the jeans were $60
My hanging Santa
Flames ornament and my name ornament
Las vegas ornament and ginger bread flames ornament
Cute penguins and my present says very special daughter
Just married Mickey & Minnie from Disney
The tree is small (we downsized) because it is on Bear's kennel
Our stockings. Geno took his back cause he was with my mom for Christmas day and she was like OMG too big lol. I love them
Our built in entertainment center. That is where my Winnie the poohs are as well as nativity scene

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures.. I'm so jealous of your Luke tickets! I love him and couldn't afford tickets but am saving up for the next time he's close!! How'd your hubbies job going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, i can't wait to get a better phone/camera!

    Awwww, that is too bad. he will be back around for sure but i am going up North and he won't be there.

    I will write about hubby's job soon.

    ReplyDelete