Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!!!

I still had pictures (my personal ornaments and G's gifts) but i haven't even gone on to blogger, not even to read posts since my last post.

I have been SO SO SO SO sick. I mean super sick every day and not the end in site. I am on day 8 with full symptoms. I have a sinus infection that may be turning into a chest one because today i still have a cough that developed yesterday.

I have antibiotics from something else so i know it has to be viral. I have cold pills, cough medicine, 2 different kinds of lozenges. I do steam breathing treatments and NOTHING is working at all. I do have to say the million needles my throat felt like a few days ago isn't as strong but that is it.

3 days i did not sleep, i think a total of 1.5 hours because i have sleep apnea and could not sleep with my mask. It was making my sinuses worse. My nose was completely plugged and while my throat was open a bit i can't sleep is my nose is fully plugged because of the apneas. I have to worry about it. I would then get very hot, like boiling hot and take off my sheet, then my bones would get extremely sore and numb (normal every night) so it was not a fun week.

I was really looking forward to my 4 day weekend. I haven't had one of those in forever. I spent it sick as a dog which sucked. Yes, things could be worse, but right now it still sucks.

I have decided to go to the walk in after work tomorrow just to make sure it is nothing worse. I haven't had a sinus infection in a long time, years, so i don't know how many days this lasts and if it just keeps getting worse instead of better. Between my abscess tooth and this i have lost 5 pounds because i can't eat. I can't even swallow water so i am dehydrated as well. I just want to be 25% better than i am now. I had a meal Christmas day, a meal 2 days ago and i am going to have a meal again tonight. Sometimes chicken noodle soup (yuck) just doesn't cut it and i need to not be hungry lol.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh you poor thing! It seems like everyone has been sick lately and the sicknesses are lasting forever.. I hope you feel better soon.. Try some immune boosters:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was AWFUL, nothing worked. I had to go get fluids lol.

    12 days was too long.

    ReplyDelete