![]() | ||||
| Does anything about this look off to you?? |
Two weeks ago i was at a party and i guess i must have hit my foot. I do not drink, and i managed to get drunk, very drunk. I also never let anyone else make my drinks and that night i was not the bartender.
I woke up Sunday morning with my right side in the most pain i have ever had and i could not step on my foot. After a couple days i noticed a big bruise and the top was red but my side stopped hurting (not sure what that was).
Today i was talking to the lady i am about to train at work and she said oh flip flops, i like flip flops, hate socks. I held my foot up and i noticed.......my toe was completely sideways. Ah, crap. I dislocated it. Problem is i work 69 hours this week and can't make it till the doc till Thursday evening. I have a doctor appt Monday but my husband said i shouldn't wait till then to have it pulled out. I am not looking forward to it at all and i will scream but i can't even put on a shoe. Now i know why.
Anyways, moving on. Did i tell you guys i quit my job? No? I don't remember if i mentioned it but i did. I start training someone new tomorrow and my last day is next Wednesday. I will be "staying on" kind of acting like a manager for a while, one that is just on call. I still have my casual job and i have 5 shifts for December once i go back to work.
I have come to the conclusion i can't stay in this town. My mental health is at risk here. With 37 people supporting a pedophile or at least that many not minding him around i am having a tough time. I lost my entire family over this asshole and a victim should never be in that predicament. I get he was a part of the family for 32 years but he is a PEDOPHILE, twice convicted. He is even telling people that i lied about my statement to police (that i did not give, go figure) and that he just rubbed his hand against the twin girls accidentally and felt guilty. Not sure why anyone would believe that. You don't get a full conviction just from that.
My husband made really good money out west (i haven't seen a penny of it, it really hasn't made him less "cheap" seeing as i am working 69 hours (4-13 hour shifts including a split with nights and a 12 hour night shift) the week before my surgery. Money isn't everything though. He had a tough time. He stayed in his room when at my mom's. He didn't want to open up to the experience. He did get a call back but it was a different job and so he turned it down.
I am not leaving my husband, i am not asking for a divorce but i am definitely moving, with or without him. I told him the pedophile thing trumps his fear of change. He has no reason to stay here. He doesn't like it here, there are no jobs here. It is just tough to make that kind of change.
If he doesn't want to come i am going to go to Edmonton and stay with one of my best friends. This best friend has been there for me, for the last 19 years. He has done more for me as a friend than anyone else i know. I would do almost anything for him too. His gf moved out with their children so he has room in his house for another roommate. There is zero attraction and i would never cheat on my husband and i have had this friend since i was a teenager. He stays at our house even when he comes to visit. I was looking at jobs for me and many are at least $20 an hour. I would be able to save money on my own, that would be awesome.
My husband has to decide now if he is going to go out west. I am determined to do this so my hope is that if he decides to stay here for now he misses us too much and follows. He missed us like crazy when he was out west but he is comfortable here, even if he doesn't like it.
If my husband moves with me then we won't move to Edmonton as he doesn't like the city. We would move to the town we have been talking about for months.
I don't want to leave my husband but it is important that i put myself above everyone else right now. I have NEVER done that. I grew up looking after my brother and sister so i never had the chance just to do for me. At this point is it something i NEED, not even a want. I am excited, nervous and anxious about this change.
13 more days.....

So.. How is everything going? I'm glad your doing something for yourself :)
ReplyDeleteit's going.
DeleteDid you have your procedure? Hope everything went well..,
ReplyDeletei did, and no it did not go well :(
Delete