Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Countryfest this weekend

Hi!!!

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I have been either not on the computer in the evenings or so beat that I don't have the capability to form thoughts.

I have been going to the city or home every day of this 18 day stretch so I haven't spent any time here in the evenings to blog.

I am going on a dinner "date" with the hot guy from the office i mentioned tonight. I am not ready for a relationship in any way but I do want to go out and have fun and hang out with people. He isn't ready for anything either so it works out perfect. Both my ex and I are in the same place on our relationship and their are no feelings left. I think we had beat a dead horse for far too long. I am not one to give up until I am absolutely certain there is nothing left. If we weren't married I don't think we would have been together as long as we were. In fact I know we wouldn't have been. Sometimes people just aren't meant to be in your life forever.

My ex and I (my ex is G, for those wondering) are getting along much better since we split. I can't say everything is hunky dory but I have an attitude of it being about me right now. I am going to make myself happy and I won't settle ever again. My outlook on life is pretty bright and it shows :)

Work is good, but busy. I will have to write about that one day.

Tomorrow is countryfest!! I love country music so I am excited. I have not been since 2008. My ex is coming with me so I will behave. I wouldn't have a one nighter like so many of them anyways. It will be nice to get away.

I am leaving work at 11:30 and will not get there till after supper. We have to load up, then I am getting a haircut in Portage on the way. I am hoping to leave home by 2:30. It is a 40 minute drive from here. If he has things ready at home then it will be faster but as of right now he doesn't. I have been getting things together as I go along but it is tough when I am not there. It has always been me that packs. I wish for once I had help. Ah well.

We get home on Monday and I am back to work Tuesday at 5:30 and will have to bust my ass for a deadline of hired truck payroll on Thursday so I am leaving early. Thursday I also have another concert in the city. I got a hotel room for me and my sister.

I think that covers it for now! I hope everyone has a great safe long weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend! Countryfest sounds like fun! We have a little country music festival happening in my hometown this weekend... not really my thing (it's old country) but the campers have been rolling into town all week, so it makes things exciting :)

    ReplyDelete