Friday, November 30, 2012

Busy Bee around here!

I haven't updated in a little while, it's about time. New post needed on wedding blog as well i just can't figure out the order should do it in, should i do it the way the day progressed or the ceremony before pictures? Decisions, decisions!

I am working full time now, the one chick who thought her shit doesn't stink quit only to be replaced by someone else almost just as bad. The wicked witch who resigned a couple months ago resigned again but i won't believe it until she is actually gone, that should change things sure fast.

I am going to change my hair up again pretty soon, i will post pics then. It looks different now than it does in the pics i posted but i cant get a good picture of it.

Yesterday we celebrated 6 years of being together, i will write another post about that shortly.

We have also been getting ready for christmas. I am excited this year because for the last  2 years we have just bought one big family gift but this year we don't need anything major so we got to go shopping again. My son is just gonna be a mix match of things but i am excited for my husband to open his stuff.

I got spoiled too i think. I know what one gift is because i happened to be there & hubs couldn't pass it up & that is a gorgeous jewelery box. It is beautiful. I needed one badly.

Bear is going to be 1 in 2 weeks & my son just turned 14, how crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment