Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Post???

I am still not coming back right now but someone asked for an update. To be honest i am not in the best place mentally & emotionally right now. I am going through a difficult time & this blog wasn't helping. Logging on & seeing over 20 ppl reading each post & that they were from all over but only 3 ppl commenting just added to my feelings of loneliness. I know i shouldn't feel like that and normally i probably wouldn't but with everything going on around me i do.

I know it's a "first world problem" and frankly i don't care if someone doesn't think i am entitled to have these feelings because there are starving children in this world but my blog, my world, my feelings matter to me. They may not matter to anyone else but be damned if i let anyone tell me i am not allowed my feelings. In reality they are all we really have that are ours.

I may be confusing you too because i am not explaining much. I may in time, right now i don't feel like it for more ppl to read & not comment and it would also take quite a few posts to get it all out & i just don't have that much time.

Work is ok, getting better cause we worked out a new system but i am behind on my spreadsheets because i had to redo everything the other chick did so i did 3 months worth of work in 2 weeks, now i am backed up. I am waiting to see how much the budget cuts are going to affect us. I do all the border clearances so i expect major delays.

If i feel like talking about it i will let it out in a couple weeks maybe.

On a positive note i am going to the symphony on friday as i won tickets that are not cheap so i dont want to waste them. I haven't been since i was young. You won't know this but i used to play the flute & saxaphone in band & even made honor band when i lived in calgary.

On Sunday we have his mom's birthday bash & on monday we have the aaron prichette/doc walker/emerson drive conceter. You may not recognise all those  bands but they are pretty well known in canada. I am looking forward to that. It is going to be a busy full weekend though.

I also booked our first anniversary trip & we are going to calgary. If it was anything other than our first anniversary i would have booked it for the following weekend when it is stampede weekend.

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh. Your 1st anniversary is in a little over three months. I can't believe it's been that long. Wait, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sure you got married on my birthday June 30. Holy moly.

    I understand what you're saying. You put yourself out there, people are interested enough to read but not to comment. I don't always have much to say, but I try to say hey each time. I've considered starting a blog, but it would just be about day to day stuff and I can't imagine who would be interested. And, if I got negative comments or bashing, I don't know if I could handle it. Constructive criticism is one thing, but anonymous posters put things they might not say if face to face, so there is a def vulnerability there.

    OK, I'm rambling on. Take it easy chicky. mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have an exciting weekend planned. Enjoy :)
    ~sweepea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Planning your one year anniversary already? I seriously feel like it was just yesterday you were planning the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy how time flys hey ladies. I can not believe that next weekend is our 9 month anniversary.

    Yes mum we did get married on your birthday.

    I love blogs on day to day stuff. Ones that are real though & don't try to "sugarcoat" everything.

    Howdy sweetpea, not sure if i seen you around here before.

    ReplyDelete