I replied to the comments on the other posts. I did not have time to reply or post before now.
This 6 day work week is a killer, especially when life is so busy. I used to come on in the morning for 45 mins or so before work but i am so tired now i use it to sleep. Some days i get online for an hour total, some days not at all. Sometimes it is days before i touch the computer.
I use wifi on the phone when i sitting with hubby but that is mostly for emails.
Next weekend i am hoping to have 4 days off to recharge batteries. I am off friday, sunday & monday for sure but hoping i dont have to go in saturday too. Chances are doubtful though :(.
I will write a post about the concerts soon. I had fun. I am now ready for our trip, the disadvantage of planning early is that it feels like forever till its there. My husband has to have surgery first though, minor procedure.
I don't think I realized you were working 6 day weeks. Do you work a couple of short days? Or do you work more than 40 hours? Either way, that's a lot. I don't blame you for being exhausted. Is this how this position is always going to be? Or you using it to sort of get your foot in the door?
ReplyDeleteI'm sitting here in the middle of a winter wonderland. I thought that damn groundhog predicted early spring? He LIED! It will probably be melted tomorrow as the temp is going up.
Take care, gal. mum
Ugh I hate those work weeks that just DRAIN you. I've been there for sure! Hopefully the 4 days off will help!
ReplyDelete