Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Good Day my pretties!!!

It is sunday and my husband is away for the day so i thought i would write a post ahead of time to keep you all interested and also caught up on our life. He had to go to work today, though he can not do anything he is shadowing the bosses son so the boss can have a day off. His boss paid for his son to take the driver training course  but with their job it is so much more than that. The son is 18 and hungover today, i think he realises it is not an easy enough job where you can be hungover and make it through the day lol. I don't feel any sympathy for him, last time i did that i think i was 21 and it sucked so bad i haven't done it since. Lesson learnt, i am glad his father still made him go to work.

Anyways that leaves me a bit of free time around these parts. I stayed up way later than my new normal and got up way later than normal too (1:30 am till 1pm). It sounds much worse than it is, I never ever sleep through the night. I can't tell you the last time i truly got a full nights rest. I wake multiple, multiple times during the night. I wake to pee at least 3-4 times, i wake cause my bones ache, i wake just cause. I now take nightly sleep aids as i have insomnia as well and can not fall asleep on my own unless extremely tired, then i can pass out but will wake after a few hours and won't sleep.

I did a sleep study, from 9:30 till 6 am (they left me till 6:30 am cause was after 4 when i feel asleep.) I thought i was sleeping some of the time, turns out i wasn't, my brain does not shut off, it is constantly going. That is what keeps me awake, besides the pain. Unfortunately i can not fix it, i have tried so many things. There are no triggers either, it is not just when i am stressed etc. I think about what happened that day, what is going to happen the following day, etc etc etc. I just think.................way too much.

Anyhoo that got sidetracked, with me that happens way too much too. Job is gonna get a tad easier for me. We are growing in leaps & bounds and now they are going to hire a 2nd dispatch assistant. I will be able to have 2 days off a week, 2 full days. One week i will work 40 hours monday to friday, the next week i will have wednesday off and work for 3 hours on saturday. That leaves me every other weekend off, i will put them with my husbands weekend off, 3 hours is not so bad. I lose 5 hours but after taxes that is only about 45$ in all, so not so bad. I think the benefits for me far outway the tad loss on a paycheck. I just hope it is someone with whom i can get along with. I can't have another overbearing personality.

We also just bought another suv. We used to have a blazer s10 for a couple years but then got my car, now it is acting up too much and i am scared to drive it so on a whim i looked at the used cars and found a full sized blazer that i liked and we got approved for the financing so we got a 2004 chevy trailblazer, fully loaded for that year but i will miss knowing the weather and how many kms left in tank etc. i will also miss switching the stereo on the steering wheel. I am getting husbands car though because he needs this one in the winter for breaking banks, his car just doesn't cut it. I think he will be happier this way. Here she is.

had to block the license plate lol

side view

husbands semi just to throw it out there. 

I am going to post this on wednesday, that is the day i go to the doctor, let's hope i can find something out instead of more tests.

2 comments: