I am writing this friday June 28th, i took out our top layer of cake for defrosting, i hope it is still good. I will let you know next week as well.
We are having a small bbq on the 29th and that is when we will cut it.
On Sunday it is our 1st anniversary and that is the day we leave. I tell ya this first year has been a real struggle and sometimes i didn't know if we would make it. I am glad we did and i for one know that being married sure makes me fight harder than i would if we weren't married. i would probably have given up even though i would have not wanted too. My mental health has taken a beating but i am strong. I am still in love.
Happy birthday mum i didn't forget you!!!!
I will leave you with a sneak peak from our photo shoot.
![]() |
| Our family |
![]() |
| Bear with fresh haircut and bowtie |
![]() |
| My dress in all it's glory, it is navy not black as most think but i love the b&w version |



aww...thanks for the shout-out. and Happy Anniversary. Wishing you many more years. They won't be easy, but nothing worth it is..
ReplyDeleteI love the family pic. Formal, yet casual....Can't wait to see your toes. I must tell you, I love your national anthem. When we go see our Hershey Bears play against Canadian teams, I'm always singing along. Hope you enjoy your vaca! mum
Beautiful dress! Congrats on your first anniversary--it gets easier! lol
ReplyDeleteOh, and how was the cake? We saved ours as well and it really wasn't bad! mum
ReplyDeleteThanks mum. i will show pics soon. I love your guys anthem too & sing along lol. The cake was still moist, very good.
ReplyDeletethanks anon, i am sure it does.