I will also post some cute pics of bear, and one of my christmas presents :) (the other one is a ticket to the dixie chicks!!).
I work tomorrow but next weekend is thanksgiving here :) yay, taking a turkey to the inlaws. I got invited to my grams but i will save that for another day.
![]() |
| last weeks nails, look how much my tattoo faded. |
![]() |
| daddy is home!!!! waiting for him. |
![]() |
| ok mom you can take my pics |
![]() |
| My christmas present :) Most expensive pair of footwear i will ever own |
![]() |
| this was him sleeping between us, we can't touch, he gets jealous lol. |
![]() |
| again missed his daddy, this is how he was sitting with him so hubby put the pillow around his neck. I have funnier ones on his phone lol. No we did not prop him that way lol. |
![]() |
| this weeks nails |
![]() |
| amateur but i will get better. |








Cute nails!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how your tattoo faded. Is that normal, or is it because of the color you picked? I have heard of people having to go for touch ups, but that seems excessive. mum
Thanks mum, problem is my nails do not like polish and even the expensive ones disappear fast.
ReplyDeleteYa, crazy how faded it is. Supposed to be because of the color, i am going to try blue on both, see if that works.
Your nails are super cute!
ReplyDeletethanks pinky
ReplyDelete