Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hi Gals!

It seems since i started this job i do not have a lot of time. I do not go on fb at work, obviously, so when i am home i gotta play my vegas game. So far between myself & my husband we have got 3 free nights at Mandalay Bay and only have to pay the $28 resort fee. On a weekend ta boot! That is pretty sweet. I will tell you about my vegas vacation steal soon as i get the chance.

I have been busy working and after work meetings for that committee i am on that i mentioned a while ago. I do not have tons of meetings yet but then there is shopping etc. I only work 5 hours a day but it feels like i do not have much time anyways lol.

We went to a Superbowl party at a local tavern today, we do not watch the NFL, i follow CFL and hubby doesn't like sports of any kind but while i was hoping Denver would win (for other bloggers who follow) i am glad Seattle finally gets a trophy, 37 years is a long time without having won anything. Seattle has only ever won 1 championship of any kind and that was in 1917 so that city is due!

I hope everyone is having a good 2014. Ours started rough, in many ways, which is why i at times will blog on the other blog whom some many know about. So far i haven't had too, but wanted to once. I am sure it will come in handy sometimes so that i can be more truthful. When i started this blog i was very candid, and i still am sometimes, but i have had to be selective with what i say and i hate that. I am hoping things will get on the right track soon though and stay there.

My mom is having another major surgery in March to correct things from the one that almost killed her nearly 3 years ago so please keep her in your thoughts. I also have an aunt going for back surgery next week and will appreciate thoughts for her, as well as an uncle who had throat cancer and was cancer free but now he has tumors again so pretty sure it is back, and more aggressive, which usually is the case. He has never smoked in his life either and one of the nicest people you will ever meet.We also have a family friend who is very sick & going to be in the hospital for a while. The situation is private so i will not say much but he is younger than me and has a wife & son so please keep them in your thoughts as well.


Vegas is 2 months and 1 week! Since i started planning last july it is hard to believe it is so close already. It will go by very fast i am sure and next thing you know we will be home. I am glad i planned a longer trip though rather than 3-5 days which is the usual for most ppl in vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment