My mom had her surgery today finally! It has only been 3 years since the last one. She has been in a lot of pain for too long. Seeing as i already went through this and am going through it again now i fully understand how she feels. It took a long time but she finally got to her room a couple hours ago. She must have not come out of it very well. Her partner called me though and said she was in good spirits but very thirsty which is normal.
I guess the hernia was worse than they thought, but they did not have a recent test and those can grow very easy. Not sure what the actual outcome was with the surgery and that but they fixed it well i am sure. They were also removing the lesions but there were less than what they originally thought. I looked at my 2nd last surgery (my middle one) and i have lesions too. Not sure if that is why i am having issues now or what but i am ready for this to be done. I want them to really check for IBS when we get back from vegas. I have all the symptoms as well as my stomach doctor writing it in his report last june when i did my last test.
27 days to vegas baby!!! Under 4 weeks!
Hi Sweet,
ReplyDeleteI've seen you comment on other blogs so I thought I would check you out. I am not a blogger myself, just a reader. I just got caught up and after reading from the beginning, I feel like we are old friends haha. Glad your mom is doing well after her surgery. You are going to love Vegas. There is SO much to do and see even if you don't gamble. I look forward to your next update!
Hi Jo!!! Welcome, i been waiting for you to make your way over here.
ReplyDeleteglad you got through it all :)
Thank you :)