We are on the other side of 4 more days (3 days, 19 hours) before we land in Las Vegas. There will not be posts here or the other blog for a few weeks. Considering we have had the first 2 consecutive days of above 0 temps these last 2 days i am ready for the +25 temps. Celsius in case you didn't figure that out lol.
I hope everyone has a great week and Easter. We will be back late late on Good Friday, but will not make it to church this year :(. My MIL is having Easter dinner and it just isn't fair to the dog to leave him for the full day one day after we get back. I wouldn't want to make him feel like we were abandoning him. I work Monday morning so i won't have a lot of time with him.
My husband is also going back to work Tuesday or Wednesday after we get back. The dog is used to having him home as he has been off now since 3rd week in February so he is going to be left again for the first time in 2 months.
I will definitely be recapping though when we back.
Wow. At first I thought you were going to be gone for such a long time, but then the more I thought about it, Easter is only two weeks away. Jeez! Time flies!! Have a WONDERFUL trip! mum
ReplyDeleteYes, yes it is!
ReplyDelete8 nights/9 days is kinda long for vegas (most go 4-5 days) but hoping we have a great trip.
thank you
Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to hear about your adventure when you get back!
ReplyDelete