I hope everyone has a great Christmas with their families! Here are a few pictures from ours. I took zero food pics or pictures once people were here.The picture of my husband's stuff did not upload, will add it later.
![]() |
| This is the prize i won at my 2nd job Christmas party. I haven't opened any candy, i have too much. |
![]() |
| My mom gave me that santa a couple years ago and i LOVE it. I hang it there every year. |
![]() |
| My son's stuff. It is missing one gift card |
![]() |
| My stuff, the bootie bottoms are for walking the dog with my slippery uggs. I also got command start for the car and my favorite perfume. I don't touch plug ins (ever) so that is why my mom got me timers lol. |
![]() |
| The tree. I have more pics of each ornament that i will post soon. |





Looks like you had an amazing Christmas! Merry Christmas!!! -
ReplyDeleteNice! Merry Christmas!! mum
ReplyDeleteI did have a very good christmas, usually do.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies :)