Thursday, March 31, 2016

Lots going on

*waves*

Once again, this blog got away on me. I have SOOOO much I can write about but soooo little time. This full time day thing plus a 30 minute drive each way has my days very short. Add 1-2 meetings a week in and then if i go to the grocery store or something the other days I do not get home very early. Rarely do I get home before 6-6:30 and realistically later than that most evenings. Last week i was out till 10 one night and 10:30 the next. I get up 6:30 for work. This week I had a meeting tonight, a meeting tomorrow and it is already after 12 am.

I am hoping to have lots of news next week, and then I will schedule posts so I can get out all the details. I don't even have time to read blogs right now, you should see how many tabs of different things i have open right now that I carry day to day until i can read them.

Happy spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment