How exciting is that? I wish I had a picture to post but I do not. I had taken some but I can't find them. I have switched my phone a couple times though so that could be it. Hopefully people click on this post. They say do not give it away in your title but I am not one for click baiting.
The realtor sent a picture, so I can share.
It took a full 18 days. We entered the market at the right time. We have known we had a buyer for about 2 weeks now and I had to keep that secret. I have not told anyone other than my mother and the people at work. The people at work know no one so they are perfect people to tell. I haven't wanted to post or blog about it in case it fell through.
They had the home inspection today (the 3rd) and it was satisfactory and are on their way to the realtors to sign the final papers. Sold sign going up this afternoon!
It is my first house so it is a bit bittersweet. Geno is going to use the money to pay off the vacation we have booked and then save it for a down payment on a house to buy here.
This takes a lot of weight off our shoulders, financially and otherwise. My husband has had to keep it up for 3 months now on top of the rent at this place. I am sitting here impatiently waiting for our realtor to tell us ALL SIGNED.
Update, IT IS SOLD. YAY. I don't know what else to say right now, I don't have much of a coherent thought LOL.
I have more on my mind than just the house, but that will be for another post. I have a big day Tuesday and then hopefully I will have more good news!
Congratulations! That's such a great feeling!
ReplyDeleteYay! Wonderful! mum
ReplyDeletethank you :) it is definitely a great feeling. Anon, you should at least sign with a handle so I can tell which posts you comment on LOL. even a fake one, just something.
ReplyDeleteMUM I am glad to see you back here :)