I was hoping to have a great sleep, i woke up @ 7 and my mind was wanderin so that made it hard. Today we have lots to do, i want to get my book case primed as much as i can, so that i can paint it, as well as paint the closets, G wants to silicone the windows, countertop, install the garage door opener if his brother comes down etc etc. We will be over there all day doin what we have to do. I am hoping to have a more relaxing day tomorrow if we get it all done today.
We got our fridge & stove yesterday, I am excited to try the stove for the first time, but i have to read the instructions on all the bells n whistles it has, it even has a warming feature :)
Excting! And I love watching the countdown for the wedding! mum
ReplyDeleteI love watching it too but at the same time it makes me nervous, still so much to do/buy. With all this money being spent on the house nothing has been spent on the wedding for a couple months now. Hope that changes soon lol.
ReplyDelete