Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day!!!

It is my nation's birthday today, i am going to enjoy fireworks with my son @ the park today, as well as enjoy aboriginal dancers.

yesterday was a good day for our 1 year mark. We went to the lawyers office to get the ball rolling on the paperwork for the house. We also finished my son's room, so all i have left to go through are his clothes, will see what fits & what doesn't. We did the spare room closet & got things ready for Craven, it will be awesome even though camping is quite a ways away.

We ended up getting KFC for lunch instead of supper since we were already in town. I wanted to do more packing but the fiance works the next 3 days so i decided at 5 to call it a day lol. Watched a couple movies and had grilled cheese. I think all in all it was a fairly good day for the 1 year mark. I needed to get some of that packing done, i felt like not much had been accomplished on his days off.

I packed the entire house by myself for the most part when we moved in here & i do not want to do it all again. I forgot to get him to get the boxes down out of the rafters so i will not be packing much tomorrow. It will have to wait until saturday. I want to get as much done before Craven so that i can enjoy myself & not worry about what needs to be done. Since we get the keys the day after we get back but do not move in for another 8 days i want to clean (i am sure there is dust) & move things in and start unpacking before we officially move to be ahead of the game a bit.

Eek as of today (trying the scheduled post thing) we will be under a year, i am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment