Jenn this one is for you. Remember before our trip & i said i had so much to say but not enough followers to get a discussion going so i wouldn't bother? Tonight I am beyond peeved so i am just going to spill. Most of you should know that my son lives with my grandma during the week. That is no secret & is in previous posts. I hate to say this, my family USE to mean the world to me but honestly, most of them can KMA now, i could care less about them. I am tired of being used & abused, having them walk all over me & me always taking their shit. My grandma was the one person my whole life i could count on, i looked up to her like no other........until November.
I am going to say this whether i get flak or not, she is a bitch, with a capital B, there is no other way to put it honestly. So beginning of november she stopped letting me see austin any other time other than weekends, for the first time in his life, just to spite me, no matter what he thinks/feels. She puts me down every chance she gets to anyone who will listen, spews lies left right & center (100% lies seeing as i DO NOT speak to her @ all, i have stepped foot in her house a total of 1 time since then, that was too get addresses for the wedding, that is it) telling the rest of my family how horrible & mean i am, etc etc. I am standing firm & now i am the bitch. Whatever they can think what they want, they don't ask for the truth, instead believing her without knowing, so what do i care?
We went away last weekend, i asked for austin to come with us, i told her if she said no that i would not let her take him over the weekend to our family reunion that i am not going to (i have weekend care & control). I said in the email that i would leave the decision up to her but that if she tried to take him anyways she would be charged with a breach of court order, that i would hate to go that route but i refuse to continue to be walked all over (she has told me what to do for the last 10 years, used him as complete mind control only for me to recently find out she had NO control what i did with him on weekends what so ever). I let her know that i wanted austin to go to the reunion but that unfortunately if she said no then she made the choice. Harsh i am sure but it really has come to that, there is a lot i am leaving out, i am left with no choice but to be like this. Honest.
Today he phones me and asks me why he can't go, i was like um seriously? I said you don't even need to ask that you know why. My aunt who i don't even like is down from Toronto & he said they all want him to go, i said maybe she should have thought of that before. He hung up on me (for the first time ever). I sent him a fb message letting him know that i will not tolerate that behaviour & if he ever did that again he would be grounded a long, long time. There is no reason for it, i was NOT the one to make the choice, she was, and i am not backing down. Then this afternoon i get a call from my aunt, the one who i do not care for, i ignored it, she left a message asking me to call her. I will not do so. Why should i??? Does anyone care how i feel? NO, so why should i let them railroad me just because she is here from far away, she will be coming back here after the reunion so it is not like he won't still see her. She can't use the excuse of her son either because he will be here for the month of August.
I feel bad for him but i just can't, can't, can't back down on this, no matter what anyone says. If i do not take a stand i will continue to be walked all over, not going to happen. I am going to continue to ignore calls all week, i am too damn busy to be bothering myself with this. I am taking a moment to write this down then i am going to start supper, hubby will be home shortly & we have to run some heavy boxes to the house so i can unpack them tomorrow. My head is blown right now, i know they are going to pull something, but i am serious, the cops will be at her door, if my son is not here on friday night, my lawyer will be on it, on tuesday. This is not who i am, this is not what i do, but what choice do i have???????? I am so easy to please, i am extremely reasonable, she is completely pig headed & refuses to compromise at all because she is not the one who thought of it. He had to BEG her to go to the circus cause that meant he got to see me 4 hours early. I mean crying for hours begging, for the damn circus which she was not taking him too.
She has ruined my dad & brother who are so lazy they refuse to do anything for themselves, all because of her. She babies austin too & got mad at me for teaching him how to do laundry. My brother will be 30 this year & she does EVERYTHING for him, laundry, cook, dishes etc that he does NOTHING. I asked him to help with dishes after i slaved over a meal that he came over for & he looked at me & said i don't do dishes. He USED to, he had his own place & looked after himself, UNTIL he moved in there. I can't let her do that to my son. My step mom left my dad because of this too, she will tell you that my gram ruined him, Cathy stopped doing his laundry & he said that is ok i will just take it to my mom, because my gram will do it, WTF is wrong with you woman? Seriously i think she is mentally ill or something.
Umm Ok.. wow. I just.. idk.. wow. Umm.. yea..your grandma IS a world class bitch lol. Sorry...
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you at all. You NEED to stick to your guns about this cus if you don't you'll continiously have issues regarding Austin. What she is doing is not fair to you or to Austin.
She's making you out to be the bad guy so your son will hate you all the while playing like she's the nice 1 and you're unreasonable. I definately think you should answer the phone if SHE calls.. if your grandma calls, but no one else. It is no one else's business. If your grandma calls, tell her again that he is NOT allowed to go and warn her that there WILL be legal reprocussions if she goes against your wishes. And if she does it anyway.. I'd call the cops on her THAT DAY so you have proof when you go to court that she broke the custody agreement. You really really need to have documentation about it. I know you prob don't want to call the cops on your grandma.. but you really need if she lets him go this weekend cus the courts won't just take your word for it. You don't have to press charges on her once Austin is returned to you, but at least they will get him back for you and you will have legal proof of her fucking up.
Ok.. I said my piece. Good luch and keep us updated!! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn, she is not the one phoning me. It was my aunt, i will post the convo from fb.
ReplyDeleteI am mad, stop trying to make me look like the bad guy to everyone when YOU make the choices, then try to blame me. I am not backing down this time even if everyone hates me, they don't bother to find out the truth so what do i care.<<<<<<< My status
ok in am going to step in now. i have seen and heard enough. u r the only one who is making your self look bad. the only person u r hurting is ur son. no one else. grown up and act like an adult. u dont want him to go that is one thing. but not letting him go because u r made at grandma that is just plain stupid. i am not sure why u r punishing him. What has he done wrong????????????? <<<<<<<< her reply
I replied then i ended up deleting the status. I don't get what is going through her head, i am not the one that did anything wrong & i can't figure out how the hell it always gets turned around on me. It was her that made the choice so how am i the spiteful one? *shakes head*
Does your Aunt not know about the agreement you had with your Grandma? That you 2 basically were exchanging days? If you had him for the week on your trip and she got to take him to the reunion but she wouldn't let you take YOUR OWN SON. SHE'S the 1 that made that choice. Why isn't anyone saying how mean she is for keeping YOUR son away from YOU? Why isn't anyone asking HER why she's punishing your son b/c she wouldn't let him spend the time with you?
ReplyDeleteDamn.. I really wish I was your friend on FB and saw that cus I'd have a few words for your nosey Aunt with that post she left! lol
She wasn't willing to accommodate you, so you are not willing to accommodate her. End of story. It's a shame that Austin is in the middle, but he wasn't allowed to go away with you, so he isn't allowed to go away with her. Simple as that. The rest of them can eff off! mum
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn that is exactly what i am talking about, that is what i don't get. Everyone looks at it as poor pity gramma. If you still have my email addy you can send me your fb link if you want to be fb friends, i have lots of drama that i would love for you to pipe up about (regarding this lol)
ReplyDeleteEXACTLY mum, that is 100% what i am talking about, why can't they see that??
I am going to give myself an ulcer worrying about the reprecussions from everyone about having to phone the police on her (i have a feeling my aunt will just take him). Thank god i am moving tomorrow, right now i live right around the corner from her, when i move to town good luck trying to get a hold of me, i will delete them all off fb if they say 1 word lol.
Yep, I still have your addy. Just sent you a request on FB :)
ReplyDelete