Thursday, August 11, 2011

bad news

Today was not a good day for us, the kidney doc finally came in, my mom's kidneys are not improving as wel know by the blood tests done daily. Well now she will be in this hospital 1-2 more weeks, it is expensive living out of a hotel so we are not leaving her here alone, not sure how it will play out yet but we will make it work. Her kidneys are only functioning 10% but they do not have a blockage & are normal size. She is more than likely going to have short term dialysis, that should do the trick, tomorrow's blood work will be the tell all.

Her other stuff is improving, her infection, lungs & bowels so please pray for her & us. I want to go home but i can't leave her like this.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sweet. Sorry to hear about your mom. I wouldn't want to leave her there alone either.

    On another note, I see Stephanie is blogging again. I tried to leave a comment, but it says you have to be a member. I added myself as a follower, but that didn't work. How does one become a "member". I'm asking you because I see you are a member.

    Thanks.
    mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mum, i just joined as a follower, i have no clue how else to do it, i will check it out. ty

    ReplyDelete