Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - My 100th post!!!!!!

Double post today, the other one turned into a rant lol. I haven't been doing any sort of planning for about 2 months now, with my mom sick & the purchase of our house (which i haven't completely set up yet) everything else has been put on hold. We also have had some bumps but i am hoping we are over them, we are trying.

Our social is less than 2 months now, there is so much to do but most of it can't be done until the last minute, which sucks, because i am a planner. Most people only buy tickets in the last couple weeks & a lot will buy that very night, which makes me nervous. I am sure we will sell at least 200, i am not sure how much of my family will be there, i am hoping to sell at least 400. This is the biggest source of stress when it comes to the social.

I have a great dj, some cool prizes (need more though lol) got the tickets, all the different kinds of tickets i need. I need to pull everything out & get organized. I think that will help me a lot, but we have been focusing on the house. I told him last night that i need to start focusing on this & the wedding then i can focus on other things. This weekend we are putting up a fence between us & the neighbors, then we can put out the fire pit & i can feel comfortable sitting outside. Once that is done, he needs to do the garage roof, the house roof can wait until next year. This way i can stop focusing on the house lol.

That is where i am at with the wedding plans. I had most of the big things out of the way already, with the money we make at the social i will book the honeymoon. The only thing i have bought lately was 3 vases for the sand ceremony so that is now ready. I have been looking for a while & i finally found 3 that are the same & perfect to hold the sand.

Watch the social unfold over the next 2 months. It will be awesome. Here are a couple of before house pics, i won't have after pics until it is complete.

Our entertainment center built in
This is our alcove with the big window, could not get a lighter picture, will try later

Our breakfast bar & kitchen, here is the gift basket from realtor

Part of the kitchen, new otr microwave is in the box, after a month FINALLY installed. 
Rest of kitchen & where new fridge & stove go. Lots of cupboards you think??? HA HA HA you haven't seen my tons of stuff. I cook & bake, i have a lot of stuff lol. 


2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Can wait to see more when you're finished unpacking and decorating :)

    ReplyDelete