Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wow, my bad

So Jen mentioned today i never continued with the past posts. I have to get on that asap. I just went back & labelled posts until september & she was right.

I have lots of stuff to do w/r asap but once i get an opportunity i will post.

Reading back old posts brings back memories. Holy crap 18 months from the wedding & now we are only 4 months? How fast time goes & you don't realise it.

I have worked 32 hours since sunday, 20 hours sleep total since saturday. 16 of those hours were same day, 3 of the 4 shifts were night shifts. Sunday night, monday 3-11, tues night, wed night (11-7). I picked up yesterdays (wed) for someone who had been real sick. I shouldn't have. Sooooooooo tired as i booked apts today & yesterday so i am having a hard time on so little sleep. Never again, even when needing the money.

I have more to say but not the time to say it.

3 comments:

  1. ooh i just came across your blog...nice..hello fellow Canadian although i now live in the states...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome :) i have 2 blogs, this one & a wedding one. I hope you enjoy it. If you want me to invite you to the wedding one as well let me know. Don't be afraid to comment & leave opinions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, all that work makes me feel tired, yikes!

    ReplyDelete