Saturday, March 3, 2012

Been a while

I haven't posted for a while. Not that i didn't want to but i can't find the time right now. Working nights takes a lot out of people, it affects more than 1 day so not totally fun.

I have been busy. I had all those hours, then i had the spa day. I had a few days off this week but they went by too fast. If you read my wedding blog you will see a couple things i have been up too that have taken up my time. I will be making a wedding post as soon as i have the chance. I don't right now. I only came here because i realised it had been a long time but i am making supper.

I am getting less claustephobic with the tanning bed here. It is smaller than the 1 in the city. I upped my minutes the other day & i was starting to feel the chest shortly before the time was done. I am hoping i can keep up the zen before. I want to be up to 10-12 minutes by the end of the month so that when i go to the city i can use up some of my minutes.

I just came off 2 nights. I only had 5 hours sleep between shifts because i could not sleep for the life of me when i got off work. I was wound up. It ended up being 11am before i could fall asleep & i had to be up @ 4 to pick up my son & also the tickets for the hockey game i went to last night from the radio station that i won.

I work in customer service & i am appalled by one of the staff's actions. I do not want to knock any of my co-workers so i will leave it at that for now but let's just say some people are not meant for customer service & customers should get nothing but your best. They should not see you throwing hissy fits, ignore them, be rude etc. EVER, even if they are being rude. It reflects badly on the whole business.

Bear is getting so big, being a little shit too lol.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I feel you on the lack of sleep. I went from having a bunch of evening shifts to opening and it totally threw off my sleep schedule. Not cool.

    ReplyDelete