Ok so i am writing this friday night when i technically have 15 days but i am not posting until monday so then it will be down to 12 days.
So ex best friend of mine, i see you all over the place. I am unsure if you are sending my blog to other people or if you are jumping ip addresses so that i can't ban you but this is utterly creepy. You have no reason to follow me what so ever. You have no reason to "stalk" me at all. I will not post any wedding pics. I do not give a damn what you think about anything anymore. I have no clue what you gain by following me. If i am wrong & you do not regret what you did then you really have no reason what so ever. I do not understand what you gain? All you succeed in doing is making yourself look crazy, which you are not, so stop.
You were the one who told me i should not have Brenda in my wp because she had betrayed & lied about me before. Guess what girly, what you did was 10 times worse. You were the one person i trusted above every single person in my life. You meant more to me than ANYONE. I never thought for a million years you would betray me. I don't know why you did it, maybe it is cause you have very few friends so you wanted mine. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you did.
You have to get over it. You have no reason to continue to follow me. You made those choices, not me, so live with what you did & leave me alone. This is your last warning. I will ban all ip addresses that pop up from that area if you don't stop. That or i will make my blog pw protected, you will never get in then. It has been fun watching what you have been doing on my blog & to see who you have been checking out but i am tired of it all. It is utterly pathetic and people are just laughing now. I would rather not continue to go down that road. I want the chapter with you in my life to be completely done.
Do i wish it was over? No, not at all, but i did not make your choices. You chose to treat me like that and i have chosen to not let someone do that to me any more. I couldn't forgive you even if you showed up on my doorstep bawling (i know you won't but just saying).
Moving on, Bear is no longer in tact. He got neutered on wednesday. He did well. 2 days later he was bouncing around like nothing happened. He has been a stinker though. He pooped on the carpet for the first time in about 4 months, must not have had control of his bm due to the surgery. Also he was mad at me today & destroyed a bag of silverware i prepped. I will write about that on my other blog.
Those that have been following me can you believe it? I started this blog before we became engaged & we have been engaged now for 18 months. It will all come to an end soon & we will be married. That is crazy to me. Such a big step but i am ready. I can't believe how much better our relationship has gotten in the last 10 months since i came home from bc but even more so in the last 6 months.
I think the last time we even got into a real fight was back in august. I am so tired of fighting so i am glad. To be honest at that point i thought we would break up, but we toughed it out & we got stronger. I think we both feel it. Even our priest said he could tell we got stronger & work more together.
One of the girls at work is leaving the end of this month so i asked to get more evening shifts, one of the other girls wants night shifts so i am supposed to go to evenings. I also asked for more shifts period so i hope i get them. If it works that way then i am going to stay with this job. I like it there.
I think that is it. I will update the other blog with all my progress.
Gees...just lost my comment! 12 days not much time at all! So a question about your stalker....you can see the IP addresses of everyone who reads your blog & how often? I don't have one...I'm just a stalker lol. Don't worry...just strangers :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Dido, nope not much time at all.
ReplyDeleteYes i can see what pages ppl go to, how often, how long they spend on the blog, where their isp company is based out of etc but the only one i pay attention to is her. Idc about where anyone else is, nor do i know where other ppl log in from (meaning i don't know who each one is) if i didn't have that gut feeling i never would have put it on the blog.
Interesting! I was just curious :)
ReplyDeletenp! hope that doesn't scare you off, i really only check on her lol.
ReplyDelete