How do i stop myself from going crazy? I want to constantly post statuses on fb & talk about the wedding. Of course other people don't wanna hear about it all the time.
Anyone have any suggestions on how i can stay sane? Idk what i am going to do after this. Honeymoon i guess. Normal life after that.
I have had such a long engagement that i can't believe it is almost over. I don't have lots left to do, but yet what i do have i don't want to do (seating charts & programs) lol.
It doesn't help that my work schedule is all messed up. I worked last night, then tonight, doc apt in the morning, then grocery shopping tuesday morning then i work afternoons. I think i am off wednesday but work thurs & friday, not sure about thurs, either way not a lot of time to do anything.
Figuring out the schedules is driving me crazy. G doesn't see how much work i put into things while he is at work so he gets an emotional me when he tries to go outside my box. He is trying to figure out things way in the future & i just need to work with now. I can't look that far ahead. It is depressing because i want us to pay this stuff off first lol.
I am sure i will have a few posts up this week. Check the wedding one as well. I will be posting pics.
Just take each day one day at a time :) Easier said then done I know :)
ReplyDeleteOkay you are a straight forward person so I am just going to ask ;) Are you going to be depressed after the honeymoon & all the planning is over?!
Its not that I don't think you have other great adventures or anything....and I have no personal experience. I have just heard stories about there being a letdown after a year of
planning etc.
Haha I wasn't done....I didn't mean to be rude or anything and I know you are a straight shooter :)
ReplyDeleteHi dido, i don't see anything rude about your post at all. I do know what it is like to be a little defensive though because some people put it all out there in blog land & then do not want to answer questions or critique their followers. Not me.
ReplyDeleteTo be honest though, yes i think so, for a little while anyways. FH knows this. I won't know what to do with my time. The last 6 months have been all wedding, so much to do & so much i have done myself that it has taken up a lot of spare time. I only have one project left to complete. Then i think i am done everything lol.
I am going to do a new wedding post tonight on other blog. Check back :)
Lol I didn't think you would be :-) You will just have to find new projects to do!
ReplyDeleteOh there are always projects to do, it is the motivation to do them lol.
ReplyDelete