Monday, June 25, 2012

5 days!

Holy crap, where did the time go.

I will post a recap of the weekend on my other blog at work tonight but thought i would put a little update here.

I am running out of time, seriously.

I made an apt for a spa pedicure months ago for wednesday at 1. Today i get a phone call for a doc apt in the city over an hour away at 10:15am. Ya no way can i get back for 1 & if i don't go then it will be fall before i can get in & i need this apt. It is with a dermatologist for my leg, i been waiting 2 years.

So much to do, all the little things that you forget need to be done. I have no time what so ever.

I work tonight, then back again tomorrow at 3. I have a work bbq right now that i am about to leave for. I have to go to the city wed morning then hope nail apt. i have to go for apts thurs morning then to the city thurs afternoon then to the hall to drop stuff off. I have to go shopping. I have to decorate friday morning then rehearsal friday night. Wedding saturday prep starts 8 am then party sunday too. when do i get more time? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment