18 months ago today (june 10th) i had my last cigarette. I only had one during the day & that wasn't until 3:30. I was not feeling good. We went for supper at Montana's & he asked me to marry him. I went home & asked the neighbors to come help us celebrate. I had one smoke with them & that was it. It was either smoke, or be able to afford a wedding. I chose the wedding of course. I still want to smoke but.......
20 days (19 by the time you read this) we will be married.
12 days until my family comes. Pretty soon we will hit the single digits, how exciting is that?
Congratulations! Quitting smoking is no easy feat. I have friends who have quit years ago and they still say they miss it. One smoke and they would be hooked again. Stay strong girl! 19 days....woohoo!!! That means I'll be 40 in 19 days! AAAHHH!! mum
ReplyDeleteYa i probably would be too, though the first one would be gross.
ReplyDeleteOooooo Happy early birthday. i will have a post on that day but it will be a scheduled one so i say it now.
are you having a party?
Congrats....definitely not easy!!
ReplyDeleteNo party that I know of. I thought about just throwing myself one! My husband would have to work with my girlfriends to plan something, just not his thing. Especially since I handle the finances. I don't know how he could pull off a surprise. Heck, I'd be happy for a night out at a bar/deck/restaurant somewhere with some friends. Nothing major. We'll see. mum
ReplyDeleteNope not easy, been hard, i don't think i would/could have done it if i wasn't planning a wedding. i wouldn't have had the motivation.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to do something at least mum, that would be nice.
Congratulations lady! My parents both keep claiming they're going to quit so I know how hard it can be. Kudos to you for sticking with it!
ReplyDelete