Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Life is.........busy!!

I was just off for 4 days for the holiday as we are federal so get easter monday. I wanted to blog the whole weekend but never got the chance. That seems to be what it is lately.

My day starts about 7:30 because i did not like getting up early. Now i get up and get ready for work to leave by 8:15. That includes getting my lunch ready. It really only leaves me about 20 minutes to sit. Our snow is just melting now and it is still cold so it would take longer in the mornings scraping the car etc. Now i wont be late by 3-4 mins all the time lol.

I then work all day and while i do read blogs sometimes i do not get a real break therefore no time to write one at all, not even a few lines. I still have to man the phones and answer questions while eating. We are only at work for 8 hours which is why no formal break.

My husband works 5 days one week and only 2 the next. I do not go on the computer when he is home so that really limits my time online. When he is working i only have an hour or so because my dog needs attention & his fav place is the living room couch, no where near the computer. He will not be alone in a room so even though he wants to be there his seperation anxiety wont allow him to be.

You should see this dog, he begs, crys, whines the whole 9 yards the minute you get on the comp. He is such a suck. He also lays on my head every night to cuddle with me before bed and when he decides he wants up he lays across me with his whole body and bugs me till i get up. I don't mean to go to the bathroom either, he gets G for that, he wants me to get up when he feels like it which makes it hard to sleep in when i do get a day off.

I get home around 5pm most days. I then have to make supper etc and i try to go to bed by 9:30  because i need lots of sleep and i have a hard time sleeping but that doesn't always work. Like tonight, my husband just got home so i making supper now. Yes we eat before bed. Not much choice with his job, but we eat healthy suppers.

I don't know how moms with more than 1 child have time to blog every day, even if they stay at home. I barely have time to check fb or play a quick game nm anything else. I haven't figured out how to balance it without the blog losing out 3 months in. After my christmas posts did not get much response when i wrote them in advance i do not have much motivation but i have so much i want to say sometimes still.

I respond to every comment, even if late so if you leave a comment don't forget to check my response. I have had some good convos before that way. If you have the wedding blog i gotta finish that up someday soon as well.

2 comments:

  1. Im commenting! YAY! I didn't get distracted this time lol.

    So, even though your job takes up a lot of your time, are you still liking it?

    Bear sounds so funny. Colt, my old dog, used to sit on my head to wake me up in the mornings I didn't need to get up for anything. When he was ready for me to get up.. could be 6am.. could be 10am.. didn't matter. He'd sit on my head til I got up lol. The days my alarm would go off, if I hit snooze more than once, he'd headbutt me every time the alarm would go off after the 1st snooze. Dogs.. there's so funny sometimes.

    I honestly dk how moms do it either. I dont have any kids and you see.. I go thru times when I don't blog at all. And even when I do, I don't get but maybe 1 or 2 comments anyway lol. Then again.. for awhile, there wasn't really anything going on to really blog about. No one wants to read 2 pages worth of my (boring) daily life cus it would only consist of 'got up at 730, took dogs out to pee, feed them, then back out again to potty, let them run around for a bit,.. did some laundry.. ate lunch, took a nap around 3" lol SEE?! Boring lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Jen it doesn't have to be about daily stuff. could be anything.

    I like my job and bear is totally a hoot.

    ReplyDelete