Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wow 2 posts in a week??? TMI warning

I feel like blogging today. I didn't really finish up the post well. I have been sick with 3-4 things lately too. I had originally planned to blog on monday but woke up in so much pain i knew i needed to go to the walk in which is on the street i am on. It is half a block but because of all the pain i was barely standing by the time i got there.

TMI here but i have had 2 cyst surgeries already and 1 they burnt my bwel with the cottarizer(SP) so i was in for a while. I know when my body is out of whack. I have had so many health issues that i do pretty good in self diagnosis. I have been spotting heavy enough to have to wear something almost every day since a week after my last period. When i think it has stopped it comes right back. My surgeries were in 2005 so i don't remember if i had spotting then or not.

So off to the walk in i go and 2 hours later i come to find out that i had a bladder infection. I am sure i had it for 3 weeks before getting checked because of the back pain i had so bad that one day i left work early. That can explain the pain but not the bleeding.

I have also had 3 eye infections (got another one last night) in as many weeks as well. I am now convinced there is bacteria on one of my expensive eye liners because it is only when i wear that color for specific make up that they show up. I do not wear much make up but sucks that it is my fav so i have to go spend the money again to get it ugh.

I have had a test on my knees, blood tests to check for lots of stuff but mostly to check on my liver and now an ultrasound to see if i have another cyst. If i get a call from the doctors office next week that is bad news as i have an appt in a month and that means they found something and want me in sooner. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Now i have a question and if you are not a normal  commenter comment anyways, i accept anon comments as long as they not abusive. I have a question that needs more than 1-2 answers to determine what i put into this blog.

What attracts you to a blog?? What info do you like to see??? I am an emotional, real, brusque at times and can put it out there like no other but not sure how well that kind of attitude is received??? I do NOT like puppies and rainbow bloggers who are afraid to put themselves out there because real life ppl are reading. I LOVE to feel like i am actually getting to know a person and that they put themselves out there. I HATE when a blogger writes about a lot of things but refuses to answer questions when you question their actions.

I believe if you put yourself out there you should take the critiques as well. I have fared pretty good. i have had some banter even and the only really off topic and fly off the handle for me is if you mention my son because to this day very few ppl know the real truth. I keep that to myself because ppl are going to judge me anyways so let them judge, let them think what ever they want. Not even my gram knows the truth and i would rather keep it that way. Why bother telling ppl anything when they want to think bad about me anyways or would have given me the benefit of the doubt in the first place knowing there must be way more than meets the eye.

Do you like the superficial or do you like the real??? Do you like blogs about life, politics, world issues etc??? My blog won't always be positive and in fact lots of times will be negative but that is because when i am fired up is when i want to blog. Right now i leave it at that though because bear decided to climb up on my computer desk and is in my way. I put a chair here for him last week for him to sit with me and he decided he is using it to his advantage

6 comments:

  1. You know me.. I like the real stuff. The personal stuff. If I wanted to hear about politics or world news, I'd turn on CNN lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the real stuff.. I don't comment often but always check in on you. Haven't ever figured out how to set up an account to blog. I like that you have a place to pour out your feelings when needed. I hope you get everything medically figured out soon and it turns out to be nothing. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you feeling any better? When do you find out for sure if you'll need surgery or not? Hope everything goes well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, nice to see a new face around here!!! It is so easy to set up if you want to be a blogger & there are many tutorials out there. Let me know if you get a blog started and i will follow.

    Oh miss Jen, my twin. I couldn't have a world events blog but sometimes i want to discuss things, i may do that once in a while. It is like when you got hyped in the election, imagine if you had blogged about it then?? HA HA.

    Thanks for getting me to check on the doc. I was thinking i am safe because i haven't hear back about any tests. Just had the ultrasound on friday and he is now ooo until the 16th so now i am not sure if it was all ok or not. I am just finishing my TOM so if i start up again in a few days then i for sure know it is not normal.

    Boy i could have put this as a post. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry we use abbreviations lots up here. Time of Month

    ReplyDelete