I am so disappointed today. Here i was all excited because my mom was supposed to arrive today she didn't and i am sad :(. Her bf does not want to do 12 hour drives anymore (which was just from their last leg, it is 24 from home) so they planned to stay in saskatchewan. Well they got hit with a snowstorm so they decided not to leave. We are supposed to get the storm bad tomorrow so i do not trust that they will make it till thursday.
Thursday is the day my doc will be at the walk in so my little heart will be broken. After all i have lived apart from her since i was 17 and the only thing she was there for was my grad and my wedding. She never even met her grandson as a baby because she couldn't afford to come and my gram was the one who took me to all my doc appointments when i was so sick, not my parents.
I was sad today and i do not have faith this will work out.
Sorry to hear that. Maybe she'll be able to still come, even if it's a day later?
ReplyDeleteSo glad mom was finally able to get there!!
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling?
Hi! I'm really sorry to hear about all this:( are you feeling any better? What did dr say? Did your mom arrive? I hope all is well...
ReplyDelete