Monday, August 19, 2013

New computer

Hey guys, i have a new computer and am in the process of uploading the pics from camera but there are 600 of them so it will take me a day or 2 to sort but more posts are on the way, i promise.

It has windows 8 and it has been tough to figure things out. I hate it, but do not want to pay for windows 7 lol. Picture adding seems to be way easier though, with old laptop i could not open the folder and take the pics like i could with previous camera, since i got the new camera but i am able to do it with this laptop yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. I actually love Windows 8, but it's easier for me because I have it on my phone, so I was able to slowly get used to it.

    Give it time!

    ReplyDelete