I have one tattoo on my shoulder, i am sure i have shown it here before. I have always wanted more. They have to actually mean something though, not just getting one cause it is the cool thing to do.
So last night i was thinking of going to the city to get my nails done, i have never got gel nails though always wanted them. I have all bills paid and while i could have put more away for vegas i wanted to treat myself.
Then i thought hmmm.... maybe i can finally get the tattoo on my hand i want. I have another one for my leg but would have to take an ativan to help calm me for that one.
I called the tattoo shop to make sure he was free then i got up the courage and went there. I got 2, i love the one on my right hand, the left i should have got it darker when he said it might not take, i should have said do both blue then, but i didn't. Here they are.
![]() |
| this one is in red, our wedding date, the purple under it is just the stencil, though would look cool like that |
![]() |
| this is my sons birthday |


WOW! I like tattoos that mean something. Well done treating yourself!
ReplyDeleteThanks, i only will ever get something with meaning
ReplyDeleteI love how you said you'd need an Ativan for the leg one. LMBO! I've always wanted one, to, but I agree, it has to mean something. mum
ReplyDeleteYay those are AWESOME! Totally makes me want to get another tat!
ReplyDeletethis is amazing! i've been wanting a hand tattoo forever, i think they are just so pretty! new follower :)
ReplyDeletemsemilybee.blogspot.com
thanks ladies but now they are not so nice they are much more light than that. i am going to have to get them touched up!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Emily, i will go check you out! I think they are pretty too, normally lol