Hi guys, didn't know anyone was really following so i didn't update as i still haven't added the pics of our trip to the computer. i really have to do that asap.
I worked every day last week from the previous saturday except the wednesday and we went to the city so i had a real full week and i now work until tuesday and am going to the city tuesday to have a girls day so i am really hoping to get a post up and the pics off the camera by the end of next week!!
Hold me to it!
We also got bear a haircut for our pics on the 28th of May and it has completely grown out already so he is going for hair/nails tomorrow. he has to get nails at the vet cause no one else can get much he is too freaked.
I pay more for his haircuts now cause this lady does a way better job and does his face. costs me almost 60$ though with tax. I don't even pay that for my hair lol. I pay 15$, 25$ if i get eyebrows waxed.
Can't wait to see your pics.. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLMAO...I pay more for my dog's haircut and nails then I do mine, as well! mum
ReplyDeleteI found the camera cord today so that is a plus!!! lol
ReplyDeleteHa ha mum sad eh. He freaked and would not get his haircut, he was acting aggressive so she called my husband to come get him. I am going to try again this week.