Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nail Art Decorating Contest

Please go to contest and vote for my submission, you just need to pick my blog sweetcanadian.blogspot.ca from the list. I am sure there are better ones out there but i tried hard and it was all free hand. No stencils for anything. I used a variety of colors for my bulbs but my main colors are:
China Glaze - Just be-claws
China Glaze - Running in Circles
Sally Hansen - White On
Art Club - Silver Glitter
Art Club - Bronze

I bought them all except the Sally Hansen @ Canadian Site, It is an awesome website with awesome staff. I know most of you are from the states so you are used to cheap products but up here in Canada stuff is expensive, especially if we have to order it online.

Here are my pictures for the entry.

Christmas tree with white balls & silver garland, candy cane, christmas ornaments, wrapped gift & garland with balls

different angle
All the products i used, as well as a bottleneck holder


2 comments: