Saturday, June 20, 2015

Our trip

We got in at 3 am last night and are quite tired but was a good decision to drive all way. Tried to let my son drive but night, pouring rain, lightening and a 16 year old kid don't mix well. It came on fast and strong. He will drive on way home for practice.

The wedding is not until 4 so we have the day to kill. Pool and hot tub for me.
I am going to attach some pictures but can't do any captions till next week.

I got a call from doc himself yesterday a day after did my ct scan. It's not good but I have more tests and consults next week so I don't really know much right now. Pain isn't nearly what it was.

1 comment:

  1. your nails turned out so cute!! loved your pics--it's so gorgeous, even in a storm, if that makes sense. as long as i'm safely away from the rain, haha

    ReplyDelete