Thursday, August 6, 2015

Summer Fly by *edited*

I can't believe how fast this summer has gone. Before we know it winter will be here :(.

One thing i have noticed this summer is that a lot of blogs have no posts. I mean 4 months without posts. Whats up with that? I don't post much because i don't have the readership so i am blogging for myself. These blogs have the readership though and just seem to have disappeared. I think if you have readers you need to tell them you are not coming back. That is just me though.

No more weddings :( My cousin's wedding is now over. All 3 weddings were very different but i enjoyed each and every one of them. While the gifts all add up i love weddings so i am going to miss not having one to look forward to. I don't know anyone else getting married in the near future.

This weekend is the festival i am involved in. I can't believe it is here already. It seemed soooooooo far away. My husband gets to pick up Mr. Aaron Pritchett at the airport which is exciting. My dad is going with him as there are 7 members but he is going to have him as passenger. We have seen him 3 times in concert already and have his merchandise. I think it will be cool that they get off the plane and the person waiting is an actual fan with a show t-shirt. We have never been ones to go crazy over celebs but it is still cool.

**Edit** I now get to take Mr. Pritchett back to the airport. How cool is that? I am excited, but not about getting up at 5:45 am when i won't even get home till 1 am. They did not have anyone to drive them back to the city once they found out how early the flights are lol. Geno & I will be going. Gonna try and get them to go for breakfast first as well. Will see if they wanna get up 30 mins early.

Other than that there is not much going on. I got another casual job for the government which will get me good experience but we are still working on a move. With not knowing when he will get a call back it is a bit tough. We figured out exactly where we want to go though. Alberta instead of BC. Will only be a couple hours from my mom but a bigger center and cheaper housing. More jobs, more stores, more to do.

I hope everyone is having a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. i've noticed a few that take summer breaks. i couldn't do it! i feel off i don't post 5 days a week, haha

    ReplyDelete