Sunday, September 13, 2015

Just a wee bit excited.

AC/DC rock or bust tour
Old seats, new seats
AC/DC in 4 more days!!! I have orientation/classes all this week and have to try and get to bed no later than 10pm. That is going to be EXTREMELY hard for me, especially since i won't get home until till 6:30 each evening. I have insomnia and am a night owl (except when working nights, i then find it tough to stay awake).

Thursday is finally AC/DC. I have been waiting since April 10th for this concert.

My boss at my 2nd job had wanted tickets and was trying for them the same time i was but was unsuccessful in getting tickets.

I got tickets (which i mentioned before) but they were row 80 in section C1. I was happy to get tickets but i wasn't very happy about the location. I am a concert snob. I like to be in the first 25 rows on the floor. For me that is just the action i like. I don't have any vices and concerts are my thing. I love music and i just enjoy it more when i am closer to the stage.

My boss mentioned last week he was going to try and snag tickets if they came on sale before the concert (they release tickets day of many times once they know they have room after setting up). On Wednesday i saw they were going to do tickets on Thursday and i sent him the link. He said this week they didn't have the money, too bad it wasn't next week. So i said well you know what, i want better seats, so if i can get new tickets would you like mine? Of course he said yes.

So i set my alarm for 30 minutes before (as i like to lay in bed and "wake up") and got all logged into my ticketmaster account. It was not announced widespread about the tickets so it was much easier to get them this time. I refreshed at 10, didn't like the seats (front row but FARthest left of the stage) so i sent them back. I then managed to get tickets in section A2 row 15. I was like HELL YA. So i went from row 80 to row 15. I posted a picture for easy reference. I then sent him a message asking if he would like to go to AC/DC.

Will is pretty happy too. This is his fb status "What just happened. I still don't know what think. Im so excited right now. Guess who is going to AC/DC on there birthday? ME!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You so much Bonnie(i removed the link to my fb page even though i have some of you on fb, that is a wee bit too close to home). You made my day. You are the best. Thank You!!!!! Thank You!!!!!!!"  He didn't tell his wife when we were first talking in case it did not go through so how he told her was by playing AC/DC on youtube. She was running late for an appt when he asked her to wait a minute. Needless to say she is pretty happy as well. It is his birthday that day so Happy birthday to him.

We are all driving in together. I got a wicked placard for parking that i am going to keep as a souvenir. I was going to meet up with my cousin but i would have to go out of my way to make that happen. She can do park and ride and can meet up with her at the show if it works out. Will was worried about parking and what not. When i told him i had a parking pass he suggested we go together. I was going to make that suggestion anyways, it just made sense to share the gas/parking. He has a van which obviously is much roomier than my car so that is what we are taking. We do not even have to pay for gas since i paid for parking. Win/win!!

Bring on thursday!

I have a heavy post coming up (and one that is going to be for drafts only). I am trying to post a bit more, because posting less is just boring. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! That is so exciting, I hope you have an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete