Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bzzagent

Have any of you tried this website? It is awesome. I have gotten a lot of free products from them over the past year. I have been chosen for 6 campaigns (7 but i missed one). The last one was for a FULL sized mascara.



I have used this mascara twice and while i found it made my eyes pop i found it messy. I am going to have to try it a few more times though before i give up. I may have just been doing it wrong. I had no eyeliner on so anything that gets the lid would have showed no matter.

It stands out like younique mascara does (if you have heard of that). I have really thin short and sparse eyelashes and it actually made it look like i have more than i do.

If you want to join follow this link **disclaimer, i do not get anything for referrals**  
bzzagent.com/go/canada-raf2015

You answer the surveys and wait to get a match. You won't necessarily get picked but the more active you are on social media the better.All you have to do is post the reviews. Each campaign has different places to post it. The more reviews you do the higher score you get for future campaigns.

OMG thank goodness for auto save in drafts. This post had refreshed ugh.

I have another post coming too, a personal one.Another disclaimer, this is my first time adding HTML to my post. i can't believe how easy it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment