Saturday, January 30, 2016

Good Blogs??

Good Day pretty ladies. Some of my favorite bloggers went private (if you have been a blogger for years you should at least give long time followers a chance) or deleted them and i need new blogs. I get that some people get some real nasty people but i hate the way some of them went about it. Anyways, any good reads out there? I prefer fiction. I un-followed all the ones who haven't updated in years unless i REALLY like them and hope they come back one day so i have less than 20 now i think. I get maybe 7-10 updates a week which gets boring. I know i don't blog often but i don't pretend to be a daily blogger. Send me links people!

On a personal note...i have two interviews Monday!!! I sent out a lot of resumes and was starting to get discouraged. For a while i wasn't sure i should be going full time yet but financially i have no choice. Both the jobs are term positions (probably mat leave) only till the end of the year but it gives me some more skills to add to my resume and let's me not worry about money for the summer. I only have enough to go one more month or so, so i am starting to panic. One of them is for the RM and has some accounting functions too which i would love. I also got a call from a staffing agency and filled out some assessments. They are the biggest staffing company in they city so I did that and will have an interview next week as well.

My health...well it is kind of bit of the same. I have had a couple nights where it was bad but i am going longer and longer some days with not as many trips to the bathroom and/or flatulence (which is sooo stinky and uncontrollable it is gross). I have had a few accidents though. I went to Costco and got my medicines for 1/2 the price of what i pay at walmart, with me having to take them daily i need them cheaper lol. I am hoping to not have to be on Imodium forever. I forgot the ranitadine for a few days and i was very acidic so i will probably be on those for life. I was on them for years after my stomach surgery. I am waiting to find out when i go for a scope, hopefully sooner than later if i get a job that starts soon.

I work my casual job on Sunday so we are going back to the house tomorrow evening (not too early, no Internet or anything there). My plan is to get the living room fully cleaned and then pack a few more things that we have there. I work a 12 hour shift on Sunday so when i get off we want to get back here. My first interview is at 11 am 25 minutes away and my 2nd one is at 2pm 21 minutes from there. I am not going to come home. I am going to go for lunch (by myself, yuck) and i will pop in at dollarama if there is time. I do not expect there will be a ton of time left over. I am giving myself 45 minutes to get to each place, just cause. I need to find my transcript. I had put it away so that i had it but now i forgot where i put it.

We have settled into the house. We have two rooms full of stuff but only 1/2 of it is to put away. We have the kitchen 1/2 set up. Our living room and kitchen are not a mess so that is good. Bear is doing well too. G made a comment tonight that he thought it would take him weeks to get adjusted and he is surprised at how well he is doing. He gets mad and barks at the noise they are making downstairs trying to get it ready to rent. They yell, and then the equipment would have any dog in fits. He LOVES the yard. We had him out there for almost an hour tonight as it was quite nice today, around +4C which is about 39 F. It was melting a lot so it is icy. It will be 0 tomorrow and the highways are clear so should be a good drive back to the house that i still refer to as home. I don't miss the town though.

We went grocery shopping in the city. OMG, we spent way way too much lol. Like more than we ever have before. In all fairness about $60 was pills because we both needed some things but still. We didn't buy much meat since we knew we were moving so we did not have much in the house except a big box of chicken breast. My husband hates the city grid, he is not one for that hub bub. He was happy and commenting on all the stores that were at the edge of the city from where we entered. We normally came in from the west so this is the first time we went in from the South. It isn't that far from here at all, 20 minutes and a lot at our fingertips, 30 minutes and even more.

That is my update for now. I hope i have more to update next week.

3 comments:

  1. http://jills-world.blogspot.com/
    http://smalltowngirl-lindsay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. first, google friend connect got rid of everyone who doesn't have a google account. this makes me enraged because i lost half of my followers. boo!

    i hope your interviews went well! sounds like you are getting settled in at the new place, and bear too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the job interviews. What is the RM? mum

    ReplyDelete