As you can see I didn't get the other post written. I got called in for a night shift wednesday so i went back to bed a few hours after I got up. I don't have data and no wifi at work.
I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable new years. Ours was boring. My husband was tired and dozed off and on all evening. Not exactly how I pictured it. Ah well, we are going out on Saturday so that will make up for it. We are going to his "bosses" house. He worked a seasonal job in the summer and the wife wanted to get together and meet me. It will be a bit awkward since I've only met the boss in passing and not his wife. My husband will be comfortable so he will talk more (he sticks to himself at my big family gatherings, more on that later.
I went to my doctor today. He is not concerned with my stomach/bm issues. He said the other parts of the bowel have to make up for the actions of the part that got taken out and it will be a while before it all comes together. I'm so ready for it to be done. Have you ever had your stomach heave? Most should when sick. How about 10-30 times in a 10 minute span while trying to go to the bathroom? That's how it is for me. Some days worse than others. I could barely walk yesterday or even sit down i was so sore from the heaving.
The bonus with not absorbing/digesting is the weight loss. I'm eating good meals but junk food thrown in. I've lost another 7 pounds. I hit my target weight i had set before the surgery. 1 more pound i will be in double digits for kilos which is exciting. I need to kick this junk food habit. I went 32 days plus however many at home before having sugar. Why the hell did I start up again? I think it has to do with how I feel about being sick and all the stress over money. I feel like I'm emotionally eating even though not emotional on outside. I also wonder if it has something to do with not having food for 23 days. That could be a mental thing I have to work on.
Once I get working full time i am hoping this will ease up. My emotions are better than before since having the ovary out. I only cried twice in the hospital over my situation and that was the last two nights I was there as i was tired of the hospital and lonely and just wanted to go home. I haven't cried since being home and I'm not getting angry (which can happen with ovary removal). I'm hoping it stays this way and that I'm regulated hormone wise. I told my doctor a few years ago I felt my hormones were out of whack cause I got way way more emotional. Now, maybe they are normal.
Typing got away on me again. Time for bed. I work evenings today. I work 2 night shifts and have a meeting as well so it might be wednesday/thursday before I post again
Happy New Year, sweetie. I know you're ready for the pain, etc., to be over, but you went through some major stuff. Guess it's going to take a while. mum
ReplyDeletethanks hun, that it will.
Delete